Are you worried about the fine lines and wrinkles popping up on your face, especially around the eyes and jawline? Anti-wrinkle creams and serums can be outrageously expensive, and most are packed with chemicals, preservatives, and artificial ingredients. So it’s much better to avoid them as the homemade anti-wrinkle creams are effective and pose the least chance of side effects.
As a matter of fact, the most effective anti-aging wrinkle creams happen to be are those that use nature’s most simple and organic ingredients.
- 2 teaspoons of Vaseline
- 1 Yolk
- 2 tablespoons of Almond oil
- Half a tablespoon of Honey
- First melt the Vaseline on steam. (It may take you several minutes).
- After melting remove it from the heat and add the other ingredients.
- Mix well, and stir for several minutes until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Put the cream in a container.
- You can use an empty container of an old cream.
First, clean your skin and apply the homemade cream using easy moves and gentle massage. Remove what’s left of the cream half an hour later using a piece of cotton soaked in some mineral water, or a with vet tissue for face cleaning. Apply this cream on your face two hours before going to bed because it takes more than an hour for the cream to penetrate into the skin.
Store your homemade cream in the fridge.