The baking soda face mask has the capability to clean your skin, destroy an extensive range of potentially harsh pathogens and let you feel better. Here we describe some effective homemade baking soda face mask recipes you can try at your home.
Baking Soda Face Mask Benefits:
- Allows you to get rid of acne and other blemishes.
- It is an excellent solution for blackheads.
- Useful for your pores.
- The face mask eases the pain caused by skin toning.
How to Make Baking Soda Face Mask at Home
Baking Soda Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon of cool water
- 3/2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 soft towel
Preparation Time: 5-10 mins.
- Mix 1 tablespoon cool water into a small bowl with 3/2 tablespoons of baking soda to create a thick liquid.
- Apply the mask on your clean face and sit back for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask using 1 cup of warm water.
- Pat your face dry using one soft towel and follow it using an oil-free moisturizer.
How it works: The face mask works effectively on the skin to relieve the pain created from skin toning.
Repetitions: Once a day.
Best time to apply: In the morning.
Tips: If your skin is dry, after applying the mask, sit back for less than 5 minutes. If your skin is oily, sit back for 20 minutes.
Lemon and Baking Soda Face Mask