2. Cucumber. As in the case with potatoes, you can massage the affected skin with a slice of cucumber or grate a small amount of cucumber and use cucumber juice.
3. Lemon. Cut a thick slice of lemon and massage dark skin area. The fruit will remove dead skin cells and lighten it. Then wash the lemon juice off and, if necessary, apply a moisturizer.
4. Baking soda. Make a paste of baking soda and water and use it as a scrub.
5. Orange peel. Dry orange peels in the sun. Grind them to the consistency of powder and make a paste, adding pink water and milk. Massage the underarms with the paste for 10-15 minutes
6. Coconut oil. Vitamin E contained in it can lighten the skin in the long run, so for best results, apply coconut oil daily or every other day for about two weeks.